- We provide your site with the necessary controls, pumps, motors, MCC's, and gear drives, plus any other malfunctioning or soon-to-be malfunctioning component as part of our in-depth troubleshooting service.
- We lead the way in lift station rehabilitation, repair or maintenance of water and waste water treatment plants, and the provision of preventative maintenance programs.
QUARTERLY, YEARLY CHECKS
- Use CSA Technical's keen eye to check your site's pumps and controls, spot and fix loose connections, and then ensure all pumps are working at their optimal level.
- Our preventative maintenance programs also cover issues such as proper voltage, and general sweeps make sure everything is within tolerance and working correctly.
- Call for more info 832-458-2041
REHABILITATION AND REPAIR
- Rehabilitation and repair will ensure smooth operation of industrial machinery at your site.
- CSA Technical lightens your burden by completing lift station rehabilitation and water treatment plant repair services.
- Contact CSA Technical to help you setup a plan.
- Opting for a renewable service contract is the intelligent solution.
- Enjoy peace of mind, knowing that a complete checkup of pumps, electrical connections, voltage supply readings, amperage readings, and much, much more is completed on a yearly basis by experienced professionals.
- Avoid a minor issue becoming a major catastrophe.
- We offer ongoing preventative pump maintenance programs including service contracts for water and electrical-based systems.
- Here at CSA, we understand the need for additional financial information and the importance of knowing the costs before requesting service.
- We are happy to offer a quote on any of our work.
- We can provide Infrared Inspections of your assets shot by Certified Thermal Technicians using Flir cameras and a color report of anomalies found using Flir software.*
- We provide D.A.R. / P.I. / and Flow Testing with accurate readings and comprehensive reports.
- We do step voltage, dielectric discharge and ramp testing. *
- Reports include Thermal Images and detailed data on selected equipment with a color report of anomalies found using the lastest Flir software.*